Sunday, June 17, 2007

Family Visits

Since the 4th of the month I have had family visiting in one way or another.

My uncle came to visit from the 4th to the 12th. We had a really nice visit, spent alot of nice time together, he stayed at my sisters, it was nice.

My father came down on the 13th and will be leaving early morning on the 20th. Also a nice visit but much different when the guests are staying at your house.

I've discovered alot of things about me so far with his visit.

There is also a lesson for me here that is out of my awareness. My lower back is KILLING me, I have had to take Advil a few times... which is not normal for me. I have been very emotional these past few days as well, Mike says I'm cranky. I agree. I am tired, I am on an emotional roller coaster, and I have back pain. Very interesting and not surprising if I look at this from a Code Model perspective.

The good thing about all of this is that on Tuesday I'm off to Oceanstone for an Emerging Futures program experience with Louise. I think I'll take some time this afternoon (while my father has taken Jessica out for a movie, mini golf & dinner) to relax, breath and create space within myself for my upcoming week.

Emerging once again in an accelerated fashion to my next destination in my journey of self.

Tomorrow is another day... there is always more.

No comments: