Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Conscious Parenting Workshop ~ Testimonials

This course means so many things to so many people. Some thought I was crazy as I asked my mom to join me. What a big difference it has made in our life. We are better able to understand each other and feel where each other is coming from. During the session I had said some things that my mom was wowed about. She knew these things affected me as a child but did not realize how much they still affected the person I was and how it was preventing me from being the person I wanted to be. This enabled her to look within side her own self and feel things she had never felt before, accepted things she would have rather forgotten. And hold her head high as she know felt important.

Me and my mom have always had a great relationship, best friends if you will. Since this course I see my mom doing a 180 on everything she does now. She stopped letting people push her around and she speaks. Man I love her for that………………

Donna Hunter
Dartmouth, NS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to let you know that I felt your Workshop was a definite benefit.
Although the material being presented wasn’t new to me, I still learned from the experience.

I will definitely continue to promote your Workshop to my clients, as this was an incredible 3 days.

You created an environment where I felt comfortable to express myself without any fears of judgement.

Good Luck with your future Workshops and I look forward to whatever new experience that you’ll be offering.

Amy McNaughton RNCP/RSNA
WEL-Systems® Facilitator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl. You sure are a shining star in my book.

Donna H.