Thursday, November 29, 2007

Opening the Gate

Have you ever known you have to have a difficult conversation and you walk around dreading it for days, weeks, months... maybe you haven't allowed yourself to have that conversation yet?

Perhaps keeping that idea of having that conversation locked up inside of you so long you become numb to it, forget it's even there waiting to be had.

You mind and habitual behavior create inner turmoil. If I have this conversation my life will forever change... do I want to go there? More importantly what will happen to me if I don't?

You need find that place of clarity in yourself and open that gate... once the conversation has begun you are through and walking into the unknown on the other side.

The unknown... it isn't a scary place... it can be a very creative place... designing your life differently... in a way that is meaningful for you.

No comments: