Monday, May 07, 2007

Aprés Workshop Thoughts and Insights

I sat down to write a piece or an article on my thoughts on my Parenting Workshop and it just didn't come out as I expected. Here is what did come out.

My thoughts on my Parenting Workshop... it wasn't about "parenting", just like it's not about "leadership" or any other nomilaization that is out there... it is all about stepping into yourself and knowing who you authentically are.

Opening up yourself to receive and relaxing into the feeling of the moment. Coming home to yourself in every single way and choosing to live your life by your own design.

This then outpours into your very essence, and you can carry it into all aspects of your life as you choose it. Whether that be relationships, parenting, leadership, home, work, whatever... it is simply who you are.

And choosing to create a future that is meaningful for you starts within... the power of one... yourself.


Awakening, realizing, remembering, reclaiming, being, coming home.

Standing witness to the sacred that is in you, in me, in each and everyone of us... in existence whether we choose to see it or not.

Connection, to self, to my source, to everyone and everything, we are all one though still very much unique individuals.

Choosing in the moment how do I want to live my life? Do I want to own it and shape it? Or do I allow my self to fall victim to it and be shaped by it?

Trusting in yourself, your soul, your instinct, your signal #1, to know it is the gift that will never lead you astray.

Knowing it, is as simple as breathing, relaxing, inviting and allowing yourself to know the truth of your own experience.

Life is good!

No comments: