Sunday, February 18, 2007

Getting Organized

I have organization on my brain today, I dreamt about it last night and have just completed creating the handbook for my Parenting Workshop.

I have an upcoming over night trip this week to Moncton for a Personal and Professional Leadership Forum where Cathy Carmody will be one of the presenters. This is for a Middle Management Forum.

This past year I have had the opportunity to attend the Leadership Forum (Directors & Regional Managers) and hear about their visions and see their leadership styles. I chaired our regional departments Annual Women's Leadership Event and was able to share my vision and views on Leadership and introduce the WEL-Systems perspective on leadership and living to the women who attended (directors, managers and co-workers). Now I will be able to go to the Middle Managers Forum and see what their visions and views on leadership are.

For some reason there is still such a disconnect in communications felt and noticed within our department and I have a feeling I know where this disconnect is happening (for the most part). It will be interesting to be able to see it from all perspectives of "levels" throughout our department.

The week after February 26 - March 2nd, I will be in the Engaging program with Louise. And I am totally looking forward to my next step in my evolution. I will also be recording my CD Single Moms: Struggles and Strengths during this week. There is an article I wrote on the same subject in February's ChoicePoints newsletter or you can click here to read it.

I start my new job on March 5th, 2007. I am very excited about this change and I know it will be an invitation to learn new skills and make new discoveries about myself.

So I have 3 days left at my current job (after all the trips and training is said and done). And Organization is in the forefront of my thoughts. What do I have left to do that needs doing so I can easily move from my current job into my new one. I've already created a "How To" book, I've created a document with all of the links I use for the ease of my successor. I just have to clear up some backlog and finish packing my boxes.

Things are moving... Movement = Growth, Life is good.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I loved your article, Single Moms: Struggles and Strengths!

Enjoy the organizing...its marks the tail end of a manifestation spiral....all kinds of environmental odds and ends marking the completion of what began as an intention and has moved down through to physical creation.

So, I wonder what is already making its way down that magical spiral from intention to reality and can't wait to see what it looks like!

You go, girl!