Friday, February 23, 2007

Incomplete

I sketched a picture the other night in Moncton titled "The Disconnect", it stemmed from a belief I held about the lack of engagement and communication within our organization.

It has been on my mind since I made it. There was something that wasn't resonating with me completely.

Today I realized this sketch is incomplete and inaccurate.

I (my sketch) represented NO ownership from the individual. That is living at the effect side of the equation... the vicitm side... the "the problem is outside of me" side.

Much like I have gone out of my way to be engaged and involved with our organization in this past year; so must others if they feel there is a lack of communication or if they are feeling disengaged.

CLICK... the "Power of One"... the power lies within.

We are the creators of our futures; it isn't up to anyone but ourselves to become.

To become the brilliant beings we always have been but have forgotten.

The only one limiting yourself is yourself.

Tomorrow is a new day and there is always more.

No comments: