Sunday, January 28, 2007

All around me...

I create my last post and publish it then check out others blogs to see what is going on...

Louise's Blog entry today "Women Awakening: How Can We Tell?" was (on my holodeck) speaking directly to me... speaking to me of my need for others to believe in me... and why should I allow that to be a concern... I am the only one that matters, if I believe in myself that is all I need.

And then I flip over to Anne's Blog entry of today "My Beautiful Chaos", holy crap, the words she wrote... we completely in my voice, words I had not even noticed were mine "when I feel someone doesn't believe in me 100%, I can see now that it is because I don't believe in myself 100%" Bang. This is it.

So now I have to consider, how was my not believing 100% in myself serving me? It no longer is and I guess that is all that really matters. Knowing that it is not serving me well and choosing to live it differently.

Man this was a fantastic day of growth for me. And I am thankful for the invitations that are around me from Louise's words and from Anne's.

Tomorrow is a new day... have I said it before? Life is good... and there is always more.

No comments: