Sunday, January 21, 2007

Invitations All Around Us

Staying Connected. Engaging. Creating. Inviting. Manifesting. Breath. Space. Movement. Flow.

All words that came up for me at some point during today's Coffee, Conversations & Catalysts.

Today's coffee was for me the most intense one yet... and why was it? It was interesting for me to notice as the day approached I realized Celine and Cathy had not yet responded to my invitation.

When I inquired about this, Celine mentioned she may have a prior commitment. I e-mailed Cathy and she said she had a broken arm and was clear that she needed to pay attention to her self.

Oh my, that sent some butterflies to my stomach. My intial feeling was one of fear, then that waved moved completely up. And I became very excited. See although I created and hosted Coffee, Conversations & Catalysts, I very much sat back and allowed Cathy & Celine to take the lead and run the show.

And now the invitation for me to facilitate today's event was exciting and comfortable at the same time. My body knew I was ready to be me and facilitate a fantastic event... (not that I'm bias or anything).

As today came closer I got all of my "details" taken care of. I even printed off my workshop poster to have available although I wasn't sure why.

I arrived today and had the chance to set up before it started. I had just finished the last details when the first people arrived.

Beautiful Leona with her guitar in tow. She was going to decloak to us by way of her spoken word, songs, poetry... invitations.

The time flew by as it often does, yet I feel it was complete, nothing left undone.

Carole brought a quote with her which she read to us. It sent waves of emotion through me.

The conversations that were happening in the room around me all held resonance for me... after all it is a holographic universe right?

And it was done.

On our way out to our cars there is a little shop, a wellness centre. I put down my stuff and went in. It was a small store with essential oils, cards, pendants, reading rooms, etc. As I stood outside the store after I noticed a table that had all kinds of posters, brochures, business cards, etc. I went inside and asked the owner if I could leave my workshop information for her to put out. She agreed. Holographic Universe after all. I brought these posters for a reason. This was it.

So today, the invitations I received were for me to acknowledge and cast away my fears (doubt, incompetence) and trust in myself. Be loyal to myself first and foremost, to wake up each day and acknowledge the god force I know I am. Creating, engaging & staying with it (TRUST).

I'm manifesting big things this year, I am intelligent enough to know what I can and what I can't handle.

Life is good and there is so, SO much more...

No comments: