Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hope for Change

The word “HOPE” keeps creeping into my awareness today. I hope for a change of a worldview.

I hope that people soon begin to accept responsibility and take ownership of their lives, in doing so they will find the freedom of choice.

I hope that the people of our society will be able to take this ownership and finally be free of their burdens, their unhappiness, their fears, their feelings of hopelessness and helplessness.

I hope that the destructive dances of blame, abuse, addictions, indifference and violence will finally be over and done with.

I hope that people can come to know that they can choose differently, they can create their own futures by simply owning it. Choose Differently. Live at the CAUSE side of the equation. Live large.

2007 will prove to be an amazing year. There is already a growing global awareness of a different way of living. As each of us becomes awake and aware of our own brilliance and learns to trust ourselves, our voices and our choices the shift will be quick and tremendous.

The word “HOPE” holds so much meaning, it is a nomilization and it means something different for each of us.

No comments: